Change the meaning, move the perspective, or reveal your character by filling in the blanks.
posted by Carolyn Burns Bass at 11:49 PM
I dreamed I was a walrus and woke up a human, bummer.
I dreamed I was in love with a knight in tarnished armor and woke up in a hospital bed, wrapped in regret.
From real life experience:I dreamed I was a-hearin' my dog barking and woke up to find that it wasn't a dream.AJ<><
I dreamed I was king of the world and woke up a pauper in a prison.
Guess I'm a bit late, but . . . from a true experience last night:I dreamed I was a girl and woke up with a splitting headache.
I dreamed I was at Mandalay and woke up in Lower Sandusky. :DYour blog was a fun find. I kept bumping into your name from some blogs I haven't frequented in too lon, so I simply *had* to check you out. :D
I miss the Blanks!AJ<><The Matrix Has You
I dreamed I drank too much and woke up wondering, how the hell am I gonna get out of this dumpster?
Post a Comment
<< Home
8 Comments:
I dreamed I was a walrus and woke up a human, bummer.
I dreamed I was in love with a knight in tarnished armor and woke up in a hospital bed, wrapped in regret.
From real life experience:
I dreamed I was a-hearin' my dog barking and woke up to find that it wasn't a dream.
AJ
<><
I dreamed I was king of the world and woke up a pauper in a prison.
Guess I'm a bit late, but . . . from a true experience last night:
I dreamed I was a girl and woke up with a splitting headache.
I dreamed I was at Mandalay and woke up in Lower Sandusky. :D
Your blog was a fun find. I kept bumping into your name from some blogs I haven't frequented in too lon, so I simply *had* to check you out. :D
I miss the Blanks!
AJ
<><
The Matrix Has You
I dreamed I drank too much and woke up wondering, how the hell am I gonna get out of this dumpster?
Post a Comment
<< Home