Blank 1
Have you ever ________________________________________________.
[Fill in the blank to create a single sentence]
The topic sentence will always be simple, allowing for ample expressions both real and imagined.
It's easy to add your completed sentence:
[Fill in the blank to create a single sentence]
The topic sentence will always be simple, allowing for ample expressions both real and imagined.
It's easy to add your completed sentence:
- Copy the topic sentence
- Click the COMMENTS link below
- Paste the sentence in the comments window
- Fill in the blanks - be creative or clever; silly or serious; but please don't be offensive
- Add your info (be anonymous if you want)
- Click LOG-IN TO PUBLISH and you're done
Be sure to check back often to read completed sentences from our mutual friends.

11 Comments:
Have you ever watched the sunrise from a mountain peak?
Have you ever seen a fly wearing a tie?
Have you ever dreamed someone would die and then they did?
Have you ever... lost faith in yourself, and then recovered it?
Have you ever seen a kitten lick dew drops from the grass?
Have you ever wondered if the use of politically correct language is a way to conceal the prejudice of the user?
Have you ever questioned conventional wisdom? What was the outcome? Have you ever wondered if politically correct language was designed to conceal the prejudice of the user?
Have you ever had a friend's mom who was an author and created a really cool blog called "Fun With Blanks?"
(Hi, this is AJ--I'm one of Elisabeth's friends from the Mississippi trip, and I think this is one of the coolest ideas for a blog ever. I'm going to post about it and link you on my site, The Matrix Has You. I notice that the post is kinda old, since it's from May--I hope you plan to keep going with this site. I still want a copy of your book when it's finished!)
AJ
<><
Have you ever started a blog and then got too busy to pick it up?
Have you ever got a blog comment from someone like CSUF Rock Star and felt happy because he liked your blog, but sad because you'd neglected it?
Have you ever been encouraged by someone half your age?
Well, AJ, you did that here. You totally ROCK!
Look for a new BLANK soon.
Have you ever really shown appreciation to someone for everything that they have done and continue to do?
I love you Mom. I hope I can begin to truly thank you for all that you do.
Have you ever been charmed by the interest of a new acquaintance from the other side of the world?
Post a Comment
<< Home